Enhanced Care Management (ECM) SERVICES
About Enhanced Care Management
ECM is a new benefit for members with complex needs requiring seamless coordination between multiple doctors and other care providers.
ECM members are assigned a lead care manager who helps coordinate with the member’s doctors, specialists, pharmacists, case managers, and social service providers.
The member’s medical care is comprehensively managed, and they receive support to address social determinants of health.
ECM services are provided from a “whatever it takes” approach and may be delivered in person, telephonically, or via online video conferencing.
ENHANCED CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Outreach and Engagement
- Comprehensive Assessment and Care management planning
- Enhanced Coordination of Care
- Health Promotion
- Comprehensive Transitional Care
- Member and Family Support
- Coordination of and referral to community and social supports
Services Covered By
Gold Coast Health Plan (GCHP)
CenCal Health Plan (CCHP)